27th July 2018, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do an Internship in any reputed Hospital of West Bengal for BDS private student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am doing BDS course and I want to do an Internship in any reputed hospital of West Bengal. I am a private student. So, is it possible for me to do an Internship in a Government hospital? Please help me to know about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do Internship in any reputed Hospital of Gujarat for BDS private student?
  2. Possibility to do an Internship in any reputed Hospital of Uttar Pradesh for BHMS private student?
  3. Possibility to do an Internship in any reputed Government Hospital of Chennai for MBBS private student? -- [New]
  4. Possibility to do an Internship in a Government Hospital of Andhra Pradesh for BDS private student?
  5. Rules for getting 1 year BDS internship from another college either from Delhi or West Bengal?
  6. Possibility to do Internship in any Dental hospital for BDS 2nd year student?
  7. Possibility to do Internship in any Government college for BDS private student?
  8. Companies/Institutions offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 4th semester student in Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal and Odisha?
  9. What will be the value of certificate after completing BDS internship from other state college?
  10. Which Dental Hospital offer Senior Internship for BDS students? How can I apply for Internship?
  11. Companies offering 2 months Internship to EEE 2nd year student in West Bengal?
  12. List of companies offering Summer Internship to ECE 5th semester student in West Bengal
  13. Internship from government hospital without attached dental hospital?
  14. Can I do BDS internship in any other college or hospital? Procedure to do so?
  15. List of the reputed steel production companies for vocational training(Minimum 15 days duration) in West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Reputed companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 6th semester candidate in West Bengal?
  17. Any chance to get MBBS or BDS college in West Bengal? My NEET rank is 255492
  18. What is the value of the certificate that you get after doing BDS internship from other state college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?