15th March 2015, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join in companies to do internship when I have backlogs?

I am a final year student. I have backlogs in previous years, but i have interested to do internship in the place of submission of project. Is it possible to join internship in companies. Please, say whether it is possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get internship? How to join internship programmes?
  2. What is internship program? Is it necessary? What's the procedure to join internship in any company?
  3. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  4. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  5. Companies in which I can do internship after doing MCA? Procedure to get internship in those companies?
  6. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Companies in Hyderabad providing internship after doing MBA in HR from IGNOU?
  8. What are basic things I need to follow up before I join for the summer internship?
  9. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  10. Am I eligible for placement if I have a backlog in 6th semester?
  11. Could I be eligible in campus recruitment in any company after having a semester backlog?
  12. How will a backlog in 7th semester affect my placement?
  13. How to join internship in EE core companies?
  14. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
  15. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  16. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  17. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  18. Which all companies provide internship in karnataka
21st December 2017, 05:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join in companies to do internship when I have backlogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a final year student. I have backlogs in previous years, but i have interested to do internship in the place of submission of project. Is it possible to join internship in companies. Please, say whether it is possible?

Yes, it is possible to join in some (private) companies to do internships when you have backlogs. It is not possible to do internships in PSUs or reputed organizations with backlogs. You have to clear the backlogs to apply to the reputed organizations. You can apply for some private companies for an internship. You can contact your college training and placement cell for an internship. You have to apply for an internship with NOC from your college, resume and covering letter. You can also apply for an internship through employee referral.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?