27th February 2016, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do internship in chemical company while pursing second year chemical engineering?

I'm student of second year chemical engineering.I want to internship in chemical company.. Please tell me. What should be the procedure which I need to follow for the same? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Summer internship details being in 3rd year Chemical engineering?
  2. Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  3. List of Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Chemical companies offering Internship to Chemical 2nd year student?
  5. Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. In which Chemical Industries i can do Internship?
  7. List of Chemical companies which offer Internship to B.E.(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. How can I do Internship being a B.E.(Chemical Engineering) final year student?
  9. Does Hindustan Unilever offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  10. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. What is the procedure followed for doing the summer internship while doing B.Tech Chemical engineering?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for internship in IOCL?
  13. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the best way to do Internship for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) graduate?
  15. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI being a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student?
  16. Good organisation for summer internship in Chemical engineering?
  17. List of companies which offer Internship to B.E.(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune? Eligibility to apply?
  18. How do I get a summer internship from leading chemical companies at the end of 2nd year B.Tech?
1st March 2016, 01:07 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do internship in chemical company while pursing second year chemical engineering?

Yes, definitely you can go for the internship after completion of your 2nd year in chemical engineering. You simply have to send your application to the HR of the company for internship. If your application is approved by the HR of the company then you can start your internship. Keep in mind that in some companies you have to pay for the internship after second year. Its good for you is you make a report on your experience during the internship in the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?