24th June 2018, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in HAL for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?

Dear friends, I am studying in 3rd year of BTech with Mechanical Engineering. I want to do Industrial Training in HAL. I would like to know about the procedure for applying this Training in HAL. Kindly let me know about the procedure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for an Internship in HAL for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  2. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  3. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks training in HAL-India for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  4. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  5. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in HAL?
  6. What is the procedure to be followed for doing training in HAL, Lucknow while doing 3rd year Mechanical engineering?
  7. Procedure to apply for summer training at HAL, Delhi?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship for BTech Mechanical in HAL?
  9. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in Durgapur Steel Plant for Mechanical Engineering candidates?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Summer Training in HAL for BTech Mechanical 2nd year student?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Industrial Training in HAL for B.Tech(Manufacturing Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Gorakhpur Railways for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  15. Companies offering Industrial Training to BTech Chemical 3rd year student in Karnataka?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to apply for Summer Training in HAL for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student?
  18. How to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
25th June 2018, 07:00 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in HAL for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?

To apply for Industrial Training in HAL, you have to write an application mentioning the details of the training. Then you have to get a permission letter from the principal of your college and get it signed. Now you have to prepare a resume and send it with the application and letter to the HOD of the company. If they find you eligible then you will be called for the further selection.

Career page of HAL: (http://hal-india.co.in/CAREERS/M__206)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?