16th May 2011, 11:58 PM
raj191

Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?

I am ece3rd year student. My age is 26year.i want to know about egibility for vocational training.is my age is creating any type of problem in voc.training addmission .my marks is above 65% in previous 2years.can you give me some list of company names where i doing voc.training.i am fear about age. Suggest me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies for Vocational training of short period?
  2. Which companies provide vocational training and what is the duration of such training?
  3. How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Vocational Training programme in Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  5. Which are the courses offered for ETC branch?
  6. List of companies which offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Delhi and Noida?
  7. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  8. List of automobiles company offering vocational training in Mumbai? -- [New]
  9. When should I apply for vocational training in IIT? When it happens?
  10. Automobile companies which offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune?
  11. Procedure and criteria to apply for Vocational training in ONGC?
  12. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  13. List of colleges or institutions providing vocation training?
  14. Procedure to enroll for vocational training at BARC Mumbai?
  15. Companies offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student in West Bengal?
  16. Procedure to get vocational training and companies for that?
  17. Which companies offer vocational training from June onwards? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Companies offering Vocational Training for B.Tech(ECE) student in Siliguri
31st May 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?

I am complete Mlt inter? where i can do the practice? how will i get job or where i can apply job as fresher?
26th June 2011, 10:51 AM
nikhilpatidar

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?

Eligibility criteria for vocational Training course are listed below:-
1) age limit for this course will be 17 years.
2) you must pass 10+2 with physics, chemistry,botany,biology.
3)good communication skills also required
3rd July 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my name is Pritam. Due to some financial problem I can not continue my education after passing my HS exam in 2004. Now I get admission in two years full time vocational course 10 2 level in computer assemble and maintenance. My present age is 25 . So please give me a suggestion that can i get any job after passing this course?
5th July 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

i am passing 2vocationalmlt in 2011exregular and get 64% sub about eng,mil,phy,chem,biology,mlt1&2nd.am i elligible to admission in bpharm or dpharm
23rd June 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

I am a vocational paased student on civil, so is there any kind of job for me? If it is yes then please send a information on [email protected].
25th June 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

I Am Anupam Rajak .I LIVE AT JARGO.I WANT TO VOCATIONAL TRAINNING.
13th December 2022, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

I am 39 years old now with graduation and belongs from SC category.Can i do the vocational training now ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?