2nd October 2017, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for inplant training at Hosur plant of Ashok Leyland?

Hello Sir , I am Chandrasekar KL studying for B.E mechanical engineering in ER Perumal Manimekalai college of engineering,Hosur. I am interested to go to inplant training. May I know, how to apply in Ashok Leyland Hosur?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for inplant training in Ashok Leyland?
  2. What is the procedure to be followed for applying inplant training in Ashok Leyland while doing M.E 3rd year?
  3. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  4. What is the procedure to get inplant training at Ashok Leyland?
  5. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland and TVS Motor Company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  6. How to apply for inplant training and internship in Ashok leyland?
  7. Procedure to apply for 1 year Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland for BTech prefinal year student? -- [New]
  8. How to go to inplant training in Ashok Leyland, TVS, Ford
  9. Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. How to apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland for Electrical 6th semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland, Delhi for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student?
  12. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student?
  13. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  14. Inplant Training for B.E.(ME) 3rd year student at Ashok Leyland?
  15. Implant Training in Ashok Leyland for B.E.(ME) 3rd year student?
  16. Contact number of mail address for inplant training in Ashok Leyland?
  17. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Ashok Leyland?
  18. How to get permission to go for inplant training in automobile manufacturing companies like Ford, TVS, Maruti, Ashok Leyland -- [Most Discussed]
4th October 2017, 08:32 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for inplant training at Hosur plant of Ashok Leyland?

In order to apply for inplant training in Ashok Leyland, at first you have to :

> Fill up the online application form available at their official website

> Get a permission letter from your college in which you have to mention all the details of your training

> Prepare a resume and send it along with the letter to the HOD of the company

> Now after getting a reply you have to follow their selection procedure which will be guided by them.
5th October 2017, 07:13 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for inplant training at Hosur plant of Ashok Leyland?

You have to write an application addressed to the Human Resource head of the company regrading inplant training at Hosur unit. It will be better if you submit your application through some reference. If you don't have any reference then you may submit your application through college's recommendations.
Once the concerning authority approved your application, you can start inplant training at Hosur unit of Ashok Leyland.

For any assistance, you may contact at below given address:

Address: 175, Hosur Sipcot Industrial Complex, Rajaji Nagar, National Highway 7, Sipcot Ph. I, Hosur, Krishnagiri, Tamil Nadu 635126, Phone: 04344 269 200
12th November 2022, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

How to get inplant training in jcb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?