22nd May 2015, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Hello,
I am Pranay, studying B.Tech 3rd year.
I would like to do Internship in BHEL Hyderabad .
Please let me know the procedure for applying.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. Procedure to get internship in BHEL Hyderabad?
  5. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, New Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  8. Wha is the procedure to follow for applying summrer internship in BHEL while doing ECE 3rd year?
  9. Procedure to do internship in BHEL?
  10. Procedure to apply for 1 month Internship in NTPC, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply and fee to pursue Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 3rd year student?
  12. How to do internship and mini project at BHEL Hyderabad?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, BHEL and NDPL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  16. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure to apply for internship in BHEL?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
26th May 2015, 10:43 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Bharat heavy electronics limited is India's one of the top manufacturing in power plant equipment and engineering company.

At first candidate need to send a request letter along with a resume to the HR manager of BHEL, Hyderabad.

All selected candidate's will get an acknowledge letter and get it signed by the head of the institution and obtain an NOC (No objection certificate) from the training and placement of the college and send it to the following address:

BHEL,
General manager,
Ramchandrapuram,
Hyderabad - 502032.

As it is a huge organization, a normal person cannot get a chance to get selected unless you have a good contact in BHEL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?