24th August 2015, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for M.Tech(Energy Engineering) 2nd year student?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a student of M.Tech 2nd year in Energy Engineering. I would like to do an Internship in DRDO. Please tell me the procedure to apply. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
22nd October 2016, 01:40 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for M.Tech(Energy Engineering) 2nd year student?

DRDO refers to Defence Research Development Organisation. You must have a contact with the employees over there, so that they can refer your name for internship to the concerned authority. Through employee reference you can get the permission very easily. Personal application without any reference may not be accepted. You can also contact your college and apply through their reference.

Write an application mentioning that you want to do internship and the area of your training. Get a recommendation letter and a "No Objection Certificate" from the training and placement cell of your college. Make sure that the documents are signed by the principal of your college.

Prepare a resume, attach the application, the letter and send it to the HR department of DRDO. If your resume gets shortlisted then you will receive an acknowledgement letter from them. Now you have attach the letter with the NOC and send it again to the authorities of DRDO.

Within a few days you will be called for the selection process followed by HR interview and after clearing the interview you can start your internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?