23rd July 2016, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for internship in IBM or Dell from Bhubneswar? Eligibility criteria to apply for it?

Hello sir, I am Pooja Kumari and studying in 3rd year of B.Tech CSE. I want to do internship in IBM or Dell form Bhubaneswar. What is the procedure and eligibility criteria to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, Wipro, Infosys and IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student? When to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the procedure followed to apply for 6 months internship in IBM?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for internship in BHEL? What is the procedure followed to apply?
  4. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in top IT compnies?
  5. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  6. Is it possible to apply for Internship in IBM for a non-employee?
  7. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  8. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in L&T?
  9. What is the procedure followed to do internship in HAL? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for internship in top companies? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for the internship?
  11. How to apply for internship of 1.5 months in companies like Wipro, IBM and TCS?
  12. List of colleges offering Master in Public Health course at Bhubneswar? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM for MBA 2nd year candidate?
  14. How to get internship while doing B.Tech 5th semester in companies like IBM, TCS, Wipro and Google? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  16. Summer Internships for CS/IT second year B.Tech students at IBM, HCL, HP?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IBM?
  18. How can I apply for Internship in IBM?

26th July 2016, 01:42 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for internship in IBM or Dell from Bhubneswar? Eligibility criteria to apply for it?

In order to be eligible to apply for internship program in IBM or Dell from Bhubaneswar, you should have either completed your graduation or should be in the final year of your course having scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate.

You will have to fill in the admission form for enrollment in the program by providing the required documents asked for, and after submitting the form you will be allowed to get admission in the program, provided you are eligible for it.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?