30th May 2022, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for internship or project in Finance and HR?

I am doing my mba 1st year i want to know the procedure to apply for internship/project in finance and HR...Please help me.....my mail id is [email protected]

13th June 2022, 05:26 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Procedure to apply for internship or project in Finance and HR?

Send direct email to the HR of the company with your resume to apply for the internship.

1. Visit the official website of the company.

2. Read all the details about the internship.

3. If you are eligible then click on the option of applying now.

4. Fill the application form.

5. Submit it before the last date.
28th February 2023, 08:22 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Depending on your location, get to know about all the companies around, if you’re not willing to relocate. Even if you want to relocate for this internship, that’d be a little time-consuming since most companies usually take localites as interns.

You should at least have 10 companies where there’s a good chance of getting internship in HR. You might find 30–40 companies, small or big, in your city but there are few companies that are more human-oriented. For example, manufacturing companies.

You need to contact all of the companies with your internship query. Visit their websites. Directly call them and communicate about your internship. This is the best way to contact any company (by redirecting to HR Department) instead of checking only Careers section from their website.

Three tips from personal experience.-

You’ll get to learn a lot of core HR functions if you start with a small scale company rather than an MNC.
It’s advisable to intern in the company where you’d like to join later as one of the staff too. If you perform better than an average intern during your tenure, you’re more likely to get future job opportunities in the same enterprise.
Manufacturing industry provides a lot of exposure in HR since there’s direct manpower involved, the blue collar workers.
24th March 2023, 08:40 PM
Ar_pit

The procedure to apply for an internship or project in Finance and HR may vary depending on the company or organization you are interested in. However, there are some general steps you can follow:

Research companies: Look for companies or organizations that offer internships or projects in Finance and HR. You can use online job boards, career websites, or company websites to find such opportunities.

Prepare your resume and cover letter: Tailor your resume and cover letter to highlight your skills and experiences relevant to the position you are applying for. Make sure your resume and cover letter are free from errors and are well-formatted.

Submit your application: Follow the instructions provided by the company to submit your application. Some companies may require you to apply online through their website, while others may ask you to send your application via email.

Prepare for the interview: If your application is successful, you may be invited for an interview. Research the company and prepare for common interview questions. Practice your responses to these questions with a friend or family member.

Follow up: After the interview, send a thank-you note to the interviewer to express your appreciation for the opportunity to interview. You can also inquire about the next steps in the hiring process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?