4th July 2022, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Internship in SAIL for BTech Mechanical final semester student?

Hello everyone, I am studying in BTech with Mechanical Engineering. I am a final semester student and I want to do an Internship in SAIL. So, I would like to know about the procedure for applying an Internship in SAIL for me.

5th July 2022, 01:10 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in SAIL for BTech Mechanical final semester student?

Candidate has to write an application addressed to the HR manager of SAIL regarding training in SAIL plant. It is better to attach a recommendation letter from your current institute. You can approach to the Training Cell of your college for the recommendation letter.
Simply you have to submit the above documents to the HR office of SAIL and wait for the shortlisting by SAIL authorities.
5th July 2022, 08:12 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in SAIL for BTech Mechanical final semester student?

The procedure for applying to this internship is that you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

You can also contact them over the phone to know your query related to this internship on 91-343-2574318

For more details, you can refer to the below link:-
https://sail.co.in/
28th February 2023, 07:42 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

SAIL puts notifications for internships /vocational training for 15 to 2 months time as the candidates out. The form can be collected and applied through any employee of SAIL with due permission from Training and Placement Cell of your college.
24th March 2023, 08:41 PM
Ar_pit

To apply for an internship in SAIL for BTech Mechanical final semester student, you can follow the below steps:

Visit the official website of SAIL: Go to the official website of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) at www.sail.co.in.

Check the Career section: In the home page, check for the "Career" tab, and click on it. It will direct you to the career page.

Search for Internship openings: Look for any ongoing internship opportunities available in SAIL. You can use the search filters to find internships in the mechanical department.

Check the eligibility criteria: Make sure you meet the eligibility criteria for the internship program. As a final year BTech Mechanical student, you might need to have a minimum percentage of marks to apply for the internship program.

Apply for the internship: Once you find an internship opportunity, click on the "Apply" button and fill in all the required details. Make sure to upload your updated resume and cover letter as well.

Wait for response: After submitting your application, you will receive a confirmation email. The recruitment team will review your application, and if you are shortlisted, they will contact you for further rounds of interviews.

Attend the Interview: Prepare for the interview by studying SAIL's business operations, industry trends, and the role of the mechanical engineer in the company. Attend the interview as scheduled.

Accept the Offer: If you are offered an internship, read the offer letter carefully and accept it.

Make sure to check the official website of SAIL for any updates or changes in the application process or eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?