27th July 2018, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Internship in RECL for BTech ECE student?

Hello everyone, I am a student of BTech, studying with ECE. I want to apply for an Internship in RECL. Kindly let me know about the procedure to apply for an Internship over there. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Does RECL offer an Internship of 1 year to BTech Electrical graduate?
  2. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in RECL for BTech Electrical 3rd semester student?
  3. Can I apply for an Internship in RECL being an Electrical prefinal year student?
  4. Documents required to apply for an Internship in RECL?
  5. Does TCS offer an Internship to BTech CSE student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for an Internship?
  6. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Hindalco Industries Ltd. for BTech ECE 5th semester student?
  7. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Tech Mahindra Ltd. for BTech ECE 3rd semester student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship for ECE student in UPPCL? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for an Internship in UGVL for BTech ECE graduate?
  10. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Bharat Electronics Limited for ECE 7th semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for an Internship in HPCL for BTech Petroleum student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Does NIIT Technologies offer Internship to BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for Internship? -- [New]
  15. Possibility to do 1 year Internship in ONGC for BTech ECE student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL for ECE 6th semester student?
  17. Procedure to apply for an Internship in RITES Limited for BTech ECE student?
  18. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Chennai? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
9th June 2021, 01:05 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in RECL for BTech ECE student?

Procedure to apply for an Internship in RECL:-

You can drop your updated resume directly at the company. They will definitely contact you as per their requirement.

Company Address:-

Core- 4, SCOPE Complex,
7, Lodhi Road, CGO Complex,
Pragati Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110003.

Contact Number:- 011 4309 1500

For more details, you can visit the below link:-
https://recindia.nic.in/
21st June 2021, 02:32 PM
Tapu ke papa

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in RECL for BTech ECE student?

Procedure:--

Aspirants can drop the resume/CV to Company.

Address:-

Core- 4, SCOPE Complex,
7, Lodhi Road, CGO Complex,
Pragati Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110003

Aspirants can read the qualification and eligibility criteria.

For more enquiry visit official Website:-- (https://recindia.nic.in/)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?