2nd December 2013, 02:55 AM
karundas

Procedure to apply for Pipeline Engineering internship in GAIL?

I am Karun Das pursuing M.Tech Pipeline Engineering in the University Of Petroleum And Energy Studies, Dehradun, i want to do intership in GAIL can anyone tell the procedure for applying .
my id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  2. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  3. Names of the good companies in which I can do training after passing B.Tech 3rd year electrical?
  4. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  5. Where should I apply for Internship in Holidays? Which companies I can apply for Internship and the procedure to apply?
  6. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Companies that provide internship for electrical engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  8. How to do internship in ISRO after doing B.E? Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO
  9. Does Airtel offers 6 weeks internship? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
  11. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for internship in L&T?
  13. Procedure to get internship? How to join internship programmes?
  14. Procedure for getting internship in L&T?
  15. What is the procedure to apply for internship in ISRO?
  16. Where can I apply for internship while doing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology? Where can I apply for it? Procedure for doing the same?
  17. Procedure to apply for internship in HP while doing computer science?
  18. What's the procedure for applying internship in companies? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
1st February 2015, 11:15 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Pipeline Engineering internship in GAIL?

As you are student of Pipeline Engineering and want to apply for internship in GAIL, so here I am giving you general procedures to apply for same
  • You have to visit their offices and get details of the same.
  • First, make a letter from your college training and placement department
  • Then you send that letter to that organization in which you want to do training
  • If you receive an acknowledgement letter from the company, get it signed by the head of your institution and also get an NOC or the No Objection Certificate prepared from the Training and Placement cell of your college.
  • Now send the Acknowledgement letter and the NOC back to the company.

GAIL IS big name in the private sector so I am sure, its training certificate would be very helpful for your future placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?