20th April 2016, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship for B.Tech Civil student?

Hello Everyone,
I am a student of Civil Engineering B.Tech in Pune. I want to take up an Internship in this summer. Can you please tell me about how can I proceed?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT during B.Tech Civil 3rd Year? Number of students they take for internship?
  2. Where to get the applications to apply for summer internship in L&T?
  3. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech student? Is Internship tough to complete?
  5. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  7. What is the procedure and how can I apply for the summer internship during my summer vocation?
  8. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  9. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  11. How to apply for summer internship for 2 year B.Tech student?
  12. Summer Internship in Delhi/Gurgaon for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar through online for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship for B.Tech Civil student? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
25th April 2016, 09:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship for B.Tech Civil student?

You can contact the HR department of the respective company for internship related information. If they have any place for interns then surely you will get opportunity. Normally, top colleges get calls from top MNCs for interns.

If you are not from a reputed college then you have to search on your own which is through various job portals or through direct contact. Your CV will be required for finalising the internship along with a reference letter from college head.
29th April 2016, 05:04 PM
IQ14

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship for B.Tech Civil student?

Firstly you need to select the company in which you want to do summer training. Various companies are there so that you can directly apply for the summer training in that company. And after that you need to had the NOC certificate from your college for this you have to contact to your training department and request for giving you NOC certificate which will be required at the time of applying for the summer training. Then go through the company and contact to the training department of that company and take application form for the training and fill it with your full details including academic and personal and submit it with the NOC certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?