15th June 2017, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for summer internship in MNC companies

Hi, I am Pavani.K pursuing B.Tech 3rd year. I am looking for summer internships in MNC companies. So, please tell me the way to apply for internship. I am getting not any help from my college side. So, I have to do it by my own. My mail[email protected]

15th June 2017, 05:06 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer internship in MNC companies

In order to apply for internship in MNCs at first you must register yourself on their website. Now you have to fill up the online application form and submit the resume and your educational documents. You also have to get a permission letter prepared by the training and placement cell if your college. If there are any vacancies available then they will get in touch with you and then you have to follow the further steps as directed by the authorities.
16th June 2017, 09:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer internship in MNC companies

Procedure to Apply for Summer Internship in MNC Companies:

In order to apply for Summer Internship in MNC companies, you are required to follow a certain procedure. The detailed instructions are given below.

>> You are required to visit the "Recruitment" or Career Section of the concerned website first.

>> In the career section, you will be getting details of Internship and find the application form. You are required to get approved by your college and upload the same or directly contact the administrative section of the concerned company.

>> Before you apply for Summer Internship, make sure you meet the required eligibility criteria. Unless you meet the criteria, you will not be eligible to apply for summer internship in several MNC companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?