22nd April 2018, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Rourkela Steel Plant for MCA student?

Hello everyone, I am an MCA student. I want to do my Summer Internship in Rourkela Steel Plant. Can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying in the Summer Internship in this Steel Plant? Waiting for your response!

25th April 2019, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Rourkela Steel Plant for MCA student?

Hello everyone ,I am BCA students.i want to do my summer internship in raurkela steel plant.will you please help me to know about the procedure for applying summer internship in raurkela steel plant? waiting for your response...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?