15th June 2019, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Technical Operations Internship in Times Internet Limited?

Hello everyone I want to apply for Technical Operations Internship in Times Internet Limited. Kindly let me know about the procedure to apply for Technical Operations Internship over there. Thank you!

16th June 2019, 08:22 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Technical Operations Internship in Times Internet Limited?

The candidates willing to apply forTechnical Operations Internship in Times Internet Limited can submit their Resume on the official site i.e (https://www.timesinternet.in)

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

You must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Excel (Learn MS-Excel), Report Writing, English Proficiency (Spoken) (Learn Business Communication) and English Proficiency (Written)

For more detail visit on (https://www.timesinternet.in)
17th June 2019, 03:43 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Technical Operations Internship in Times Internet Limited?

You can visit the Times Internet Limited campus at the below mentioned address to apply for Technical Operations Internship in Times Internet Limited.

Contact Address:-
Times Internet Limited campus
Ecstasy IT Park
Plot 391, Udyog Vihar
Phase 3, Gurugram
Haryana - 122016
17th June 2019, 07:12 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to apply for a Technical Operations Internship in Times Internet Limited is given below.

==> You can apply for the job through the company website www.timesinternet.in.

==> You can contact over the phone on number +91-0124-4187000

==> You can directly walk-in to the company for the internship with resume copy.

I am also giving you the company contact details.

Address - Times Internet Limited
Ecstasy IT Park, Plot Number - 391,
Udyog Vihar, Phase 3,
Gurugram, Haryana - 122016
Phone - +91-0124-4187000
Website - www.timesinternet.in
25th July 2021, 04:35 PM
Afreen0786

You can forward your updated resume for applying the internship directly at the company by this website www.timesinternet.in

Contact number - 91 0124 4187000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?