12th August 2016, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for training after Electrical Engineering at Indian Railway Institute of Mechanical & Electrical Engineering, Jamalpur (Bihar)?

Hello sir, I am studying B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from MIT, Pune. I am resident of Bihar so I wish to do training at Indian Railway Institute of Mechanical & Electrical Engineering, Jamalpur (Bihar). Procedure to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in SCRA 2016 exam if going to pass 12th in 2016?
  2. Detailed information about Indian Railway exam whose training is scheduled at Jamalpur, Bihar?
  3. How can I apply for Vocational Training in Indian Railway if pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  4. From which zone of Indian Railway should I do Internship being a Mechanical Engineer? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering
  6. What are the various job sectors after getting IES? I am in 3rd year
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Indian Railway for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. m.tech in instrumentation Colleges and universities?
  9. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  10. Are there IES jobs for IT students?
  11. Procedure to apply for training in Indian Railways after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  12. Can I get admission for Engineering in Railway Institute?
  13. Companies in Australia or Germany which offer training in Mechanical engineering or Electrical engineering? How to register for such training?
  14. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of electrical industries to do summet training in Electrical Engineering? How to apply for training program?
  16. Process of training at BHEL Haridwar? How many seats are there for Electrical engineer?
  17. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score?
  18. Can I apply for railway exam after studying electrical and electronics engineering? What is the procedure to apply?
4th April 2018, 08:53 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for training after Electrical Engineering at Indian Railway Institute of Mechanical & Electrical Engineering, Jamalpur (Bihar)?

First of all write an application requesting about the internship and mention the area of your training. Now get a permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college and attach it with your resume and the application. Now send all the documents to the HOD of the institute. They have their own selection process. So, if you get selected then you can start to work as an intern.

Add: Victoria Road, East Colony, Jamalpur, Bihar 811214
Phone: 06344 243 184
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?