3rd September 2019, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Video Making internship in Mayuri Group Delhi?

Hi Sir, I want to do an internship of Video Making which is available in Mayuri Group Delhi. I would like to know about the procedure to apply for this internship. Kindly help me to now about the procedure. Thank you!

6th September 2019, 01:29 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Video Making internship in Mayuri Group Delhi?

The candidates willing to apply for the Video Making internship in Mayuri Group Delhi can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

You must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of Vedio making ,Editing.

For more information visit on (http://mayuriinternationalgroup.com)
6th September 2019, 05:57 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Procedure to apply for Video Making internship in Mayuri Group Delhi?

The procedure to apply for Video Making internship in Mayuri Group, Delhi is that candidate will have to visit on the website https://www.untroddenlabs.com. You have to click on the apply option. Then, an application form will come, you have to fill this form and click on the submit button. After some time they will call you as per their requirement.

The last date to apply for the internship is 20th September 2019. And there is only 2 vacancies available.
15th July 2021, 10:08 PM
Alvia Khan

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Video Making internship in Mayuri Group Delhi?

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company for Internship in this send your resume through email at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?