18th May 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Zinnov Management Consulting Client Training and Development Internship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Client Training and Development Internship which is available in Zinnov Management Consulting. Please help me to know that how can I apply for such Internship in this company. Please let me know about the procedure to apply for such Internship. Thank you!

22nd May 2019, 11:04 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Zinnov Management Consulting Client Training and Development Internship?

The candidates who are willing to apply in Zinnov Management Consulting for Client Training and Development Internship can send their resume to [email protected].

The eligible candidates can also attend the Walk In Interview at the below mentioned address.

Contact Address:-

GURGAON

Unit 305, 306 third floor,
Palm Spring Plaza Golf Course Road,
DLF Phase 5, Sector 54,
Gurgaon-122 002.
Phone number:-+91 124-6285500
23rd May 2019, 12:11 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Zinnov Management Consulting Client Training and Development Internship?

Procedure to apply for Client Training and Development Internship in Zinnov Management Consulting :-

You can forward your resume to HR for applying the Internship.

Email Address :- [email protected]

You can also contact over phone on + 91 80 4080 4600

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.

https://zinnov.com/
23rd May 2019, 05:15 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The candidates willing to apply for the Zinnov Management Consulting Client Training and Development Internship can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

You must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

For more detail visit on (http://zinnov.com)
27th July 2021, 09:23 PM
Afreen0786

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company for Internship in this send your resume through email at [email protected]

Contact Number- 91 8040804600
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?