12th August 2016, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility criteria to do training from IBM after Computer Engineering? How to make CV for application?

Hello sir, I am studying B.Tech in Computer Engineering and after completing this course I want to do internship from IBM company. Procedure and Eligibility criteria for it? How to make CV for application?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do Summer Training for 4th Semester( Computer Science)? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  2. In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for training in Civil Engineering at DMRC?
  4. Eligibility criteria for IBM and TCS
  5. Procedure to apply for training in IBM?
  6. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  7. Procedure to apply for internship in IBM or Dell from Bhubneswar? Eligibility criteria to apply for it?
  8. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for placements in IBM and HP? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedure and eligibility criteria to do Summer Training from WIPRO? How much rupees I have to spend for training?
  11. Procedure and eligibility to apply for training during summer vacation in Tata Motors for Mechanical 6th semester student?
  12. Does IBM offer Mainframe Training in Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  13. Eligibility criteria and procedure to do training in Chemical Engineering from Supreme Petrochem? -- [New]
  14. How to apply for summer training in 2016 at IBM?
  15. Procedure to do 6 months Training in Software companies like TCS, Infosys, Mphasis, IBM and Dell?
  16. How to do summer training in IBM after computer science and engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to get job in IBM if pursuing B.Com with Computer Application?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in IBM for MCA candidate?
16th August 2016, 12:47 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility criteria to do training from IBM after Computer Engineering? How to make CV for application?

IBM is one of the well reputed company. So you must have good educational grades with good communication skills to apply internship in IBM. While preparing your C.V., you must includes all your academic details in it. It is good if you mention purpose of internship in your C.V. Also mention all about your projects in the resume. Now you have to submit your application by online mode. If your application is approved, then you have to qualify the IPAT test. After that you will be called for interview. After clearing the interview, you can start your internship at IBM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?