5th June 2015, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of industrial training in ONGC in For chemical Engineering while studying in 3rd year Chemical Engineering?

I am studing in 3rd year chemical engg,so
What is the procedure of industrial training in ongc forchemical engg

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join industrial training at ONGC Dehradun after completing B.Tech 2nd year in chemical engineering?
  2. How to apply for Industrial training in ONGC after completing 2nd year in Chemical Engineering from NIT Warangal?
  3. List of chemical industries near Bareilly(UP) which can provide six months industrial training to chemical engineering students?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in ONGC, Mumbai for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. How to do industrial training in Tokyo for 2 months? I am a 3rd year chemical major student from Malaysia
  6. How to get an application form for inplant training in ONGC during Chemical Engineering in 3rd year?
  7. Details on how to do summer training in ONGC Dehradun?
  8. How to go in inplant training while studying 3rd year chemical engineering
  9. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student
  10. List of Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. How to apply for Summer training in ONGC for 3rd year B.Tech (chemical engineering) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI being a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student?
  13. Summer Internship in BHEL, IOCL, BEL, ONGC and DMRC for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Details about Inplant training for chemical engineering student in big industries?
  15. Best companies for my training which I can take up while studying chemical engineering?
  16. How to Apply for Industrial training in IOCL and BPCL being B.Tech Chemical engineering 2nd year student?
  17. How to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam for Chemical engineering?
  18. Summer training for B.tech 3rd year Chemical engineering student?
7th June 2015, 11:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of industrial training in ONGC in For chemical Engineering while studying in 3rd year Chemical Engineering?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for industrial training in ONGC which is one of the best places to get training being in Chemical Engineering. The detailed description of the training at ONGC has been provided in the document attached below. Kindly refer the attachment below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ONGC Training.pdf(340.5 KB, 5 views)
11th June 2015, 07:36 PM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: Procedure of industrial training in ONGC in For chemical Engineering while studying in 3rd year Chemical Engineering?

ONGC stands for Oil And Natural Gas Corporations.

You must need to submit following documents for applying for the training in ONGC.

1. Training letter provided by your current institute.

2. Marks copy of Last semester you have passed.

3. Marks copy of XII class.

Also you have to submit the application form before last date of April.

After a certain time period your name will be displayed in the shortlisted students if you are eligible for the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?