23rd April 2014, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of summer training at BHEl, BEL, HAL and NTPC?

May i know procedure to enroll yourself at these in electronics program-me for summer training.
procedure for summer training at BHEL, BEL, HAL, NTPC

29th April 2014, 06:52 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure of summer training at BHEl, BEL, HAL and NTPC?

The Engineering and Professional graduate programs in India include Summer Training with the objectives like Correlate courses of study with the way industry and potential workplaces operates its business or work using technology. & Work on implementing what has been learned in college. Summer training for engineering students is a kind of internship program for learning these things only that too with a practical experience.This Summer training is of 3-4 weeks long (1 month) which is offered in the month of june-july every year. Only the 2nd & 3rd year students of BE BTech are eligible for this summer internship training program.

This training can be done at any of the Government institutions like BHEL, BEL, HAL and other technical organisations where engineers are recruited. for doing this summer internship you have to contact the BHEL or HAL authority or the organisation’s authority because, summer training is provided only to a team from one college that means a single student is not allowed to join a summer internship at one organisation.

So you will be required to get nomination from your college and also contact the principal or Dean of your institution. On his recommendation only a group of students from your college will be allowed to do the said program. Many colleges even can conduct their own summer training programs.
10th October 2020, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of summer training at BHEl, BEL, HAL and NTPC?

I am mechanical engineering final year student .i want to tranning during november to december month .please suggest me training place as well as proceedure of training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?