7th November 2016, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Proceudre to follow to apply for internship while doing 2nd year mechanical engineering?

Dear Sir, My son sri viswanath vaidyanathan is in 2nd year mechanical engineering in VIT, Vellore. His cgpa is 9.17. He wishes to do his internship and I request your kind guidance in the matter and oblige. When the application form will be issued?

Thanking you with regards,
Vaidyanathan . D.K.

Related Questions:
  1. Proceudre to follow to apply for internship while doing 2nd year mechanical engineering?
  2. How to apply for internship while doing IT 2nd year engineering?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. Where can I get internship in hyderabad after 2nd year for mechanical engineering?
  5. How to apply for internship if I am doing 2nd year IT engineering in Bikaner?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in any company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. How to do internship from Nagpur after completing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering? Companies from where I can do internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  10. How can I apply for Summer Internship in BHEL being a Mechanical 2nd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, Ramagundam for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  12. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for internship in companies like L&T and Godrej if am doing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How can i apply for internship after 2nd year completion of Electronics Engineering?
  15. How to do summer internship while doing 2nd year from Mechanical engineering?
  16. How to get summer internship after 2nd year of B.Tech? Where to apply?
  17. How to apply for Winter internships when doing 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Can I get internship opportunity, being a 2nd year BE mechanical engineering student? -- [New]
10th November 2016, 12:28 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Proceudre to follow to apply for internship while doing 2nd year mechanical engineering?

Application forms are never issued on the same date in every companies, the date for releasing of application form differs in different companies. Therefore, you will have to contact the prospective institute and get the required details regarding the dates of issuance of application form.

The procedure is quite simple, you will have to fill up the application form and provide the required details asked for. If however, you fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria to get admission in the program, you will be allowed to opt for internship in the prospective institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?