2nd August 2019, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for AR/VR/MR Engineering Internship in Activa Incorporation Hyderabad?

Dear friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the qualification which is essentially required to apply for an internship of AR/VR/MR Engineering offered by Activa Incorporation Hyderabad? Please tell me about the essential qualification.

5th August 2019, 05:00 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for AR/VR/MR Engineering Internship in Activa Incorporation Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the qualification which is essentially required to apply for an internship of AR/VR/MR Engineering offered by Activa Incorporation Hyderabad? Please tell me about the essential qualification.

The qualifications required to apply for the AR/VR/MR Engineering internship in the Activa Incorporation, Hyderabad are given below:

Engineering graduates with knowledge and skills in Unity 3D, C#, C Programming, SQL, C++ Programming and Unity Engine

Candidates should have working experience in C, C++, C# and .Net

Candidates with suitable interests and skills

Candidates who can work on VR gaming, CAD, Unity Software
5th August 2019, 05:09 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for AR/VR/MR Engineering Internship in Activa Incorporation Hyderabad?

Bachelor Degree is required to apply for AR/VR/MR Engineering Internship in Activa Incorporation Hyderabad.

The last date to apply for AR/VR/MR Engineering Internship in Activa Incorporation Hyderabad is 12th August 2019.

For more information visit on (https://www.activa.one)
5th August 2019, 08:45 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates must possess the below mentioned qualification to be eligible to apply for AR/VR/MR Engineering Interns in Activa Incorporation Hyderabad:

=)You must have practical working experience in C#, C, C++ and .Net
=)You must have a deep understanding of virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR).
=)You must be available for full time (in-office) internship.
=)You should be comfortable to work on CAD , VR gaming, 3D and Unity software.

You can check the website https://www.activa.one for more details.
6th August 2019, 12:39 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the qualification that are required to apply for AR/VR/MR Engineering Internship at Activa Incorporation in Hyderabad.

1) You must have knowledge in C#

2) You should have skill in Unity 3D

3) You must have skill in C#.NET

4) You should have skill in SQL

5) You must have knowledge in C Programming

6) You should have knowledge in Unity Engine

7) You must have skill in C++ Programming.

8) You must have practical working experience in C, C++, C# and .Net
6th August 2019, 09:21 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you must have to satisfy the qualification required to be eligible for AR/VR/MR Engineering Internship in Activa Incorporation Hyderabad. Here I am providing you the educational qualification required for AR/VR/MR Engineering Internship.

Internship aspirant must complete their Graduation with 3D, C#, C Programming, SQL, C++ Programming, and Unity Engine skill.
It should be added advantage, if the aspirant having working experience in C, C++, C#, and .Net. The aspirant must have interests and skills in AR/VR/MR Engineering Internship. Aspirants must capable to work on VR gaming, CAD, Unity Software.

Official website -> Click Here !!
7th August 2019, 05:32 PM
pagolworld

Qualification required:-

Applicant should available for full time (in-office) internship

Applicant should start the internship between 29th Jul'19 and 28th Aug'19

Applicant should available for duration of 3 months

Applicant should have relevant skills and interests

Other requirements:

Applicant Must have practical working experience in C, C++, C# and .Net
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?