24th December 2019, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for Operations internship in Akshat Engineers Private Limited Jaipur?

Hi everyone, I want to apply for Operations internship in Akshat Engineers Private Limited Jaipur. I want to know about the qualification which is essentially required to apply for this internship. Please tell me about the qualification asap.

26th December 2019, 05:19 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Operations internship in Akshat Engineers Private Limited Jaipur?

The qualification required to be eligible to apply for Operations internship in Akshat Engineers Private Limited Jaipur is Graduation in relevant stream along with excellent command and knowledge of Visual Basic (VB) and MS-Excel.

You can visit the website https://www.akshatengineers.com for more information.
26th December 2019, 05:55 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Operations internship in Akshat Engineers Private Limited Jaipur?

Qualification:

~The applicant should be a graduate in BE/Btech from any university.

~The applicant should have knowledge of MS-Excel.

~The applicant should have knowledge of Visual arts.

~The applicant should be available for the duration of 1 month.

~The applicant should have relevant skills and interests.

For more details, visit the website www.akshatengineers.com.
26th December 2019, 10:59 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor Degree/Masters Degree is required to apply for a Operations internship in Akshat Engineers Private Limited Jaipur.

The Duration of the Operations internship in Akshat Engineers Private Limited Jaipur would be of 1 months.

The Last date to apply for the Operations internship in Akshat Engineers Private Limited Jaipur is 6th January 2020.

For more information visit on (https://www.akshatengineers.com)
8th August 2021, 09:26 PM
Afreen0786

Qualification required:-

*Aspirants must have relevant Skills and Interests

*Aspirants must have a knowledge of MS Excel

Duration 1 month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?