24th December 2019, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to do Operations internship in Akshat Engineers Private Limited Jaipur?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am planning to do an internship in Akshat Engineers Private Limited Jaipur which is Operations. I want to do this internship so I want to know what skills are required to do this internship. So, I need to know about the skills.

26th December 2019, 04:22 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to do Operations internship in Akshat Engineers Private Limited Jaipur?

The skills to be eligible to apply for Operations internship in Akshat Engineers Private Limited Jaipur is mentioned below:-

1)You must have excellent communication skills.
2)You must have the knowledge of creating templates in excel to automate processes.
3)You must have excellent command on Visual Basics.
4)You should have excellency in MS-Excel.

You can visit the website https://www.akshatengineers.com for more detailed information.
26th December 2019, 05:03 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Skills required to do Operations internship in Akshat Engineers Private Limited Jaipur?

Skills required to do Operations internship in Akshat Engineers Private Limited Jaipur are that the applicant should have knowledge of MS-Excel. The applicant should have knowledge of Visual arts. The applicant should be available for the duration of 1 month. The applicant should have excellent communication skills. The applicant should have relevant skills and interests.

For more details, visit the website www.akshatengineers.com.
26th December 2019, 10:06 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to apply for Operations internship in Akshat Engineers Private Limited Jaipur is given below :-

1) Candidates must have good communication skill.

2) Candidates should have knowledge in MS-Office.

3) Candidates must have good analytical and problem solving skill.

4) Candidates should be a good team player.

For more information visit on (https://www.akshatengineers.com)
8th August 2021, 09:24 PM
Afreen0786

Skills required:-

*Aspirants must have a knowledge of MS Excel

*Aspirants must have a knowledge of MS Office

*Aspirants must have relevant Skills and Interests

*Aspirants should be available for Full Time in Office
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?