9th March 2021, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for Operations internship in GoodSeeds Hyderabad

Hi everyone, I don't know what qualification is required for applying for an internship of Operations which is available in GoodSeeds Hyderabad? I want to apply for this internship so I want to know about the essential qualification.

12th March 2021, 03:10 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Operations internship in GoodSeeds Hyderabad

The educational qualification required to apply for Operations internship in GoodSeeds Hyderabad is Graduation in any stream along with diploma or certificate in computer literacy. The candidates who are in last year of their graduation are also eligible.

The candidates must have excellent communication skills and customer handling skills in Hindi and English.
13th March 2021, 12:51 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Operations internship in GoodSeeds Hyderabad

Qualification required to apply for Operations internship in GoodSeeds Hyderabad :-

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized university or institute to get eligible for the internship.

2) You should have good communication skill.

3) You must have good knowledge of data management.

Last date to apply for this internship is 23 march 2021.
14th March 2021, 12:19 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required to apply for Operations internship in GoodSeeds Hyderabad is given below.

Candidate must have completed or pursuing graduation in accounts or relevant subjects.

Last date to apply for this internship is 23.3.2021.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?