9th March 2021, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for AWS Architecture internship in Teqstories Bangalore

Hi Sir, I want to do an internship in AWS Architecture which is available in Teqstories Bangalore. I would like to know about the procedure to apply for this internship. Kindly help me now about the procedure. Thank you!

12th March 2021, 04:27 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for AWS Architecture internship in Teqstories Bangalore

You can send your updated resume [email protected] to apply for AWS Architecture internship in Teqstories Bangalore. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their skills, knowledge and educational qualification and will be called for Interview and other rounds of selection.

The last date to apply for AWS Architecture internship in Teqstories Bangalore is 23rd march 2021.
13th March 2021, 12:53 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for AWS Architecture internship in Teqstories Bangalore

Procedure to apply for AWS Architecture internship in Teqstories Bangalore :-

The procedure for applying to this internship is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected].

Contact details of the company are given below.

Address :-

# 7, 1st floor, 29th Main Road, 4th Cross Rd, Mahadeshwara Nagar, BTM 2nd Stage, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076

Contact Number:- +91-935-323-9317

Last date to apply for this internship is 23 march 2021.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
https://www.teqstories.com/
14th March 2021, 11:29 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for AWS Architecture internship in Teqstories Bangalore is given below.

1. Update your CV on internshala portal by mentioning all your qualifications, skills and experience.

2. Now apply before 23.3.2021 only if you are eligible using given link.

https://internshala.com/internship/detail/aws-architecture-internship-in-bangalore-at-teqstories1615289298
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?