3rd October 2019, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for Software Development internship in Virtual Pebbles Ahmedabad?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Software Development internship in Virtual Pebbles Ahmedabad. I would like to know about the qualification which is essentially required to apply for this internship. Waiting for your response!

6th October 2019, 02:13 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Software Development internship in Virtual Pebbles Ahmedabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Software Development internship in Virtual Pebbles Ahmedabad. I would like to know about the qualification which is essentially required to apply for this internship. Waiting for your response!

The qualifications required to apply for the Software Development internship in the Virtual Pebbles, Ahmedabad are given below:

>> Candidates with knowledge and expertise in .NET

>> Candidates who are capable of writing code

>> Candidates with suitable interests and skills

>> Candidates from Ahmedabad and with the above mentioned skills

>> Candidates who are available full time in the office

>> Candidates who can do the internship for the duration of 4 months

>> Candidates who can start the internship before 3rd November, 2019

Virtual Pebbles, Ahmedabad website link is given Click Here
7th October 2019, 02:07 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Software Development internship in Virtual Pebbles Ahmedabad?

The educational qualification required to apply for Software Development internship in Virtual Pebbles Ahmedabad is Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in relevant stream with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university along with expertise in . NET.

You can check the website https://www.virtualpebbles.com/ for more details.
8th October 2019, 12:07 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those who interested to apply for a Software Development internship at Virtual Pebbles Ahmedabad, must final year or completed Graduation in Computer science, Electrical Engineering from a recognized university. The candidate must have very strong command over Data structures, algorithms, problem-solving skills, in .NET. For more information, please visit the official website -> Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?