3rd October 2019, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Product Management internship in Dignitas Digital Delhi?

Sir, I want to do a Product Management internship in Dignitas Digital Delhi. I am planning to apply for it and I want to know about the skills which are essential to apply for this internship. Kindly tell me about the skills for doing this internship.

6th October 2019, 04:28 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Product Management internship in Dignitas Digital Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to do a Product Management internship in Dignitas Digital Delhi. I am planning to apply for it and I want to know about the skills which are essential to apply for this internship. Kindly tell me about the skills for doing this internship.

Candidates with skills in MS-Excel, Email Marketing and English proficiency (written) are preferred for the Product Management internship in the Dignitas Digital, Delhi. Candidates who have skills in working on the technical content development are selected for the Product Management internship in the Dignitas Digital, Delhi. Candidates who are capable of working in social media and LinkedIn to build a strong online presence are preferred for the Product Management internship in the Dignitas Digital, Delhi. Candidates with the suitable interests and skills are selected for the Product Management internship in the Dignitas Digital, Delhi. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
6th October 2019, 05:24 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Product Management internship in Dignitas Digital Delhi?

Skills required:--

Candidates should have knowledge of Social media and LinkedIn.

Candidates should have good communication skills.

Candidates should have Proficiency in English (Written and Spoken).

Visit:--(http://www.dignitasdigital.com/) For more information
6th October 2019, 07:41 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to apply for Product Management internship in Dignitas Digital Delhi are given below:-

1. Candidate should have degree like MBA, B.Tech, BE, MS.
2. Candidate should have skills of solving problems.
3. Candidate should know to talk with diverse groups.
4. Candidate should have English proficiency.
5. Candidate should have interest in Internet.

You may visit their website www.livemedia.in/ for more information.
6th October 2019, 10:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Skills required for Product Management Internship at Dignitas Digital Delhi

- Email Marketing (Learn Email Marketing)

- Working knowledge of MS-Excel (Learn MS-Excel)

- English Proficiency (Written) (Learn Business Communication)
6th October 2019, 10:06 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
The candidate who interested to apply for a Product Management internship in Dignitas Digital Delhi must have good knowledge with ProdPad, JIRA, Slack, and Outlook email. Apart from this, the candidate must have the skill and basic knowledge about E-mail Marketing (Learn Email Marketing), MS-Excel (Learn MS-Excel) and English Proficiency (Written) (Learn Business Communication). For more details please visit the official website -> Click Here
7th October 2019, 01:04 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to apply for Product Management internship in Dignitas Digital Delhi is given below :-

1. Candidate must have good on customer service.

2. Candidate must have good on visual merchandising.

3. Candidate must have good stock management skills.

For more information visit on (http://www.dignitasdigital.com/)
7th October 2019, 09:02 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
To get an internship in the Product Management internship in Dignitas Digital Delhi, all you need is good knowledge and skill on MS-Excel, E-mail Marketing, and English proficiency.

If you are good at Technical content development, it will be an advantage for your position in the Product Management internship.

If your capable of working in social media, and LinkedIn to build a strong online business, then you will also get an edge over other applicants.

For Further details please visit the official website -> Click Here
8th October 2019, 02:07 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the required skill set to apply for Product Management internship in Dignitas Digital Delhi.

1) You should have good knowledge of how to Marketing via Email.

2) You must have knowledge in MS-Excel.

3) You must have good communication skill.

Last date to apply for this internship is 18 October 2019.

Please check below website to know more about this internship.
https://www.dignitasdigital.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?