19th June 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Reputed Ayurvedic hospitals offering Internship to BAMS final year student in Indian and Abroad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am doing BAMS course and right now I am in my final year. I want to do an Internship in reputed Ayurvedic hospital in India or in Abroad. So, can you please let me know about such hospitals?

Related Questions:
  1. Hospitals offering Senior Internship to BAMS graduate in Kerala?
  2. Post Graduation in Ayurvedics at Abroad for BAMS final year student?
  3. How can a BAMS student do internship?
  4. Best hospitals offering internship for MBBS students in West Bengal
  5. List of Government hospitals offering Internship to BAMS student in Pune
  6. List of MCI approved Hospitals offering Internship to MBBS final year student in Trivandrum?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS/Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi for BAMS student?
  8. List of Hospitals which offer Physiotherapy Internship to BPT final year student? Procedure and requirement to apply?
  9. Hospitals offering Internship to MBBS candidates with hostel accommodation in Maharashtra?
  10. List of colleges offering Ayurvedic course for BUMS graduate in Abroad? Possibility to get job in Abroad?
  11. Opportunities for BAMS student in UPSC? Different jobs and their respective syllabus?
  12. Is there any criteria for private MBBS student to do internship in government hospitals -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of Hospitals offering Internship to BHMS student in Hyderabad
  14. Hospitals offering 15 days Internship to MSW(Medical Psychiatry) 1st year student in Coimbatore?
  15. Current vacancies available for BAMS Ayurvedic Doctor?
  16. How and when to apply for internship in reputed Hospitals of Delhi?
  17. Colleges, Institutes or Hospitals offering Summer Internship in Delhi for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year student? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  18. What course I should do after completion of BAMS to further pursue PhD in Ayurvedic?
27th July 2018, 02:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reputed Ayurvedic hospitals offering Internship to BAMS final year student in Indian and Abroad?

You can contact following Ayurvedic hospitals:

- Maharishi Ayurveda Hospital, Shalimar Bagh West, New Delhi, Phone: 011 27479501

- Santhigiri Ayurveda & Siddha Hospital, Malviya Nagar, Delhi, Phone: 011 32421077

- Punarnava Ayurveda Hospital, Edappally, Kochi, Phone: 0484 2801415

- AyurVAID Hospital, Kadavanthara, Ernakulam, Phone: 0484 2311399

- Parathuvayalil Hospital, Main Central Road, Ernakulam, Phone: 0484 2653041
21st September 2021, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Reputed Ayurvedic hospitals offering Internship to BAMS final year student in Indian and Abroad?

Respected,sir\mam
Now I complete my Bams graduation, I need hospital to-do for internship, please suggest me such hospital
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?