9th August 2019, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Artist Management Internship in Green Stone Wealth Management Delhi?

Hi Sir, I want to apply for an internship at Vivek Hariharan for Artist Management. I would like to know about the requirements for applying such internship in this company. Please tell me asap.

13th August 2019, 05:11 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Artist Management Internship in Green Stone Wealth Management Delhi?

Requirements are mentioned here;

You should have knowledge regarding updated features on Instagram, IGTV, Snap, & TikTok, YouTube, and Facebook etc.

You must have skills in Digital Marketing.

You should have good written and verbal communication skills in English.

You should have ability for the work from home job/internship for duration of 2 months.

You should have relevant skills.

Those who can start the work from home job/internship between 8th August 2019 and 7th September 2019 will be considered for this internship.
13th August 2019, 09:56 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Artist Management Internship in Green Stone Wealth Management Delhi?

Please find below the requirements to apply for Artist Management Internship at Green Stone Wealth Management in Delhi.

Skills :-
---------
1) You should be capable of making a database and updating artist information to help pitch at venues & festivals.

2) You must have good communication skill to coordinate with independent music festival coordinators .

3) You should have knowledge of working in identifying, scouting, and tracking new and existing singers/band acts in the country which could be part of our talent pool.

Other requirements are also listed below :-

4) You have to be available for duration of 2 months.

5) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?