31st July 2019, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in Green Stone Wealth Management Delhi?

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply for an internship related to Sales Business Development which is available in Green Stone Wealth Management Delhi. I just want to know about the procedure for applying this internship in this company.

3rd August 2019, 03:36 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in Green Stone Wealth Management Delhi?

The candidates willing to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in Green Stone Wealth Management Delhi can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

You must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

For more detail visit on http://www.greenstone-am.com/
15th July 2021, 09:30 PM
Alvia Khan

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in Green Stone Wealth Management Delhi?

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company for Internship in this send your resume through email at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?