5th December 2020, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Business Management And Administration internship in Kraft Education Mumbai?

Dear Sir, I would like to do an internship of Business Management And Administration which is available in Kraft Education Mumbai. I just want to know about the requirements to apply for this internship. Please help me to know about the requirements so that I can apply.

6th December 2020, 06:03 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Business Management And Administration internship in Kraft Education Mumbai?

Requirements to apply for Business Management And Administration internship in Kraft Education Mumbai is given below.

1. Candidate must be able to communicate with students and inform them about the procedures involved in studying abroad at various stages.

2. Candidate must be able to communicate with faculty members over call and inform them about our services.

3. Candidate must be able to envolve in doing computer work like Google search, working on MS Office like Word, Excel, etc.

4. Candidate must be able to handle administration, operations, and management.

5. Candidate must be able to follow up with students regarding their process in the various stages such as application and visa - filling their various forms and checking their documents.

Last date to apply for this internship is 19.12.2020.
6th December 2020, 09:08 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Business Management And Administration internship in Kraft Education Mumbai?

Requirements to apply for Business Management And Administration internship in Kraft Education Mumbai are as follows :-

1. You will have to communicate with students and inform them about study abroad procedures and rules and regulations for every stage.

2. Problem Solving tasks related to study abroad.

3. Communication over call and our Services information tasks.

4. Handling of administration, operations, and management tasks.

5. Handling of all the tasks related to admission and Visa form filling services to students in every stages.
7th December 2020, 03:03 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the Requirements to apply for Business Management And Administration internship in Kraft Education Mumbai .

1) You must have good communication skill.

2) You should have good knowledge of Microsoft application like MS-Word ,MS-Excel and MS-Office.

3) You should be a good team player.

4) You must have good knowledge of handling administration, operations and management.

5) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

6) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

7) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
http://www.krafteducation.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?