23rd August 2019, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Data Science Research Internship in Tech Mahindra Hyderabad?

Hi everyone, I am interested to apply for an internship of Data Science Research Internship which is offered in Tech Mahindra Hyderabad. I just want to know about the requirements to apply for this internship. Please help me with this.

27th August 2019, 11:37 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Data Science Research Internship in Tech Mahindra Hyderabad?

The requirements to apply for Data Science Research Internship in Tech Mahindra, Hyderabad is given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Python and Machine Learning.

==> Candidate should be available to work for full time in the office for the 6 months duration.

==> Candidate must have the relevant skills and interests.

==> Candidate can start the internship in-between 22nd August 2019 and 21st September 2019.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.upxacademy.com
28th August 2019, 12:30 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Data Science Research Internship in Tech Mahindra Hyderabad?

Please find below the detail information about the Requirements to apply for Data Science Research Internship in Tech Mahindra Hyderabad.

Skills :-
-------
1) You should have knowledge in Machine Learning

2) You must have knowledge in Python

3) You should be a good team player.

Other requirements are as follows :-

4) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

5) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

6) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.
28th August 2019, 10:04 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am interested to apply for an internship of Data Science Research Internship which is offered in Tech Mahindra Hyderabad. I just want to know about the requirements to apply for this internship. Please help me with this.
Basic Requirements to apply for Data Science Research Internship in Tech Mahindra Hyderabad:

1) Candidates have a Bachelor degree in statistics, computer science, information technologies, mathematics, or data science from a recognized university.

2) Candidates should know the basic knowledge about programming languages, database architecture, and add SQL/MySQL to the “data science to-do list.”

3) Candidate must have strong knowledge in Mathematics (Probability and Statistics, Linear Algebra and Calculus).
Python (Learn Python) and Machine Learning

Official website -> Click Here !!
29th August 2019, 05:18 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Requirements to apply for Data Science Research Internship in Tech Mahindra Hyderabad?

Requirements to apply for Data Science Research Internship in Tech Mahindra Hyderabad is given below.

● Candidate must have knowledge in Python , machines.

● Candidates should have bachelor degree in relevant field from recognized university.

● Candidates must have to be available for the duration of 6 months full time.

● Candidates must have knowledge in statistics, programming language, mathematics with relevant skill.

You may visit the following website for more information.
http://www.upxacademy.com/
31st August 2019, 03:19 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Requirements to apply for Data Science Research Internship in Tech Mahindra Hyderabad?

The requirements to apply for Data Science Research Internship in Tech Mahindra, Hyderabad is given below.

1. Candidates must have knowledge of Python, and machines.
2. candidates must have relevant skills.
3. Candidates must have programming languages, database architecture.
4. Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree from any recognized university.
5. Candidates must available to work for 6 months full time.

You may visit the following website for more information http://www.upxacademy.com/

Hope, this answer shall help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?