2nd March 2021, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Golang Backend Development internship in Spacekawa Explorations Private Limited Bangalore

Hello everyone, I am interested in doing an internship of Golang Backend Development which is available in Spacekawa Explorations Private Limited Bangalore. Kindly let me know about the requirements to apply for this internship.

5th March 2021, 12:25 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Golang Backend Development internship in Spacekawa Explorations Private Limited Bangalore

Requirements to apply for Golang Backend Development internship in Spacekawa Explorations Private Limited Bangalore is given below.

1. Candidate must be available for full time (in-office) internship.

2. Candidate must be ready to start the internship between 2.3.2021 and 6.4.2021.

3. Candidate must be available for duration of 6 months.

4. Candidate must be proficient at C and C++ language.

5. Candidate must be graduate or pursuing graduation.

Last date to apply for this internship is 16.3.2021.
6th March 2021, 03:08 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Golang Backend Development internship in Spacekawa Explorations Private Limited Bangalore

The requirements required to apply for Golang Backend Development internship in Spacekawa Explorations Private Limited Bangalore is given below:-

:-You should have Knowledge of PostgreSQL.
:-You should have Knowledge of Redis, Kafka and Docker.
:-You should experience in Ruby On Rails and Python.
:-You should be able to design secure, stable, and robust architecture.
:-You must be interested in analyzing and identifying bottlenecks in performance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?