2nd March 2021, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for Web Development internship in Digital Solution Media Mumbai

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to do an internship in Web Development in Digital Solution Media Mumbai. I don’t know what qualification is required to apply for this internship. Please let me know about the qualification asap.

6th March 2021, 12:24 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Web Development internship in Digital Solution Media Mumbai

Qualification required to apply for Web Development internship in Digital Solution Media Mumbai is given below.

Candidate must have completed BTech CSE or relevant subjects or pursuing same course.

Candidate must have good knowledge of Web Development to be eligible for this internship.

Last date to apply for this internship is 16.3.2021.
6th March 2021, 03:14 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Web Development internship in Digital Solution Media Mumbai

The qualification required to apply for Web Development internship in Digital Solution Media Mumbai is that you must have completed Bachelor of Technology or Masters of Technology in Electronics and Communication or Computer Science from a recognized university. You must have excellent command on HP, MySQL, and JS or jQuery.

If you have any previous working experience on e-commerce (PHP) websites than it would be an added advantage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?