24th December 2018, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Thermal Engineering Internship in Grinntech Motors & Services Private Limited, Chennai?

Dear Sir, I am interested to do an Internship in Grinntech Motors & Services Private Limited, Chennai. I have heard that this company is providing an Internship related to Thermal Engineering. I would like to know about the requirements for applying this Internship in Grinntech Motors & Services Private Limited, Chennai. Waiting for your reply!

26th December 2018, 07:55 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Thermal Engineering Internship in Grinntech Motors & Services Private Limited, Chennai?

Requirements to apply for Thermal Engineering Internship in Grinntech Motors & Services Private Limited, Chennai are as follows.

You must be full time intern.
You must be skilled in MATLAB, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint and Arduino.
You must be proficient in English language (spoken).
You need to start the internship between 24th December 2018 and 23rd January 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?