20th September 2019, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of AngularJS Development interns in Hvantage Technologies Incorporation Indore?

Dear friends, I am going to apply for an internship in Hvantage Technologies Incorporation Indore for AngularJS Development. I don't know what work I have to do over there. So, can I know about the roles and responsibilities for such interns in this company?

23rd September 2019, 03:08 PM
Meera2602

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of AngularJS Development interns in Hvantage Technologies Incorporation Indore?

The roles and responsibilities of AngularJS Development interns in Hvantage Technologies Incorporation Indore would be Deliver a complete front-end application, communicating with external web services ,writing tested, idiomatic, and documented JavaScript, HTML and CSS and to coordinate the workflow between the graphic designer and the HTML coder.

For more details, you can check the website https://www.hvantagetechnologies.com.
23rd September 2019, 06:59 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of AngularJS Development interns in Hvantage Technologies Incorporation Indore?

Roles and responsibilities of AngularJS Development internship in Hvantage Technologies Incorporation Indore is given below :-

1)Candidates develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front End Technologies

2)Candidates perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.

3)Candidates Writing tested and documented JavaScript, HTML and CSS

4)Candidates makes design and technical decisions for AngularJS projects.

5)Candidates develop application code and unit test in the AngularJS, Rest Web Services and Java technologies for the Application Development Center.

For more information visit on (http://www.hvantagetechnologies.com/)
24th September 2019, 03:44 PM
pagolworld

Roles and responsibilities :--

>> Delivering a complete front-end application

>> Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop

>>Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented JavaScript, HTML and CSS
Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself.

>> Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the REST ful API

>> Communicating with external web services.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?