10th August 2011, 10:28 PM
kshubh9

What are the key areas and the topics need to be prepared for BHEL Mechanical Engineering Exam Technical Paper? How to prepare for General Aptitude Paper of BHEL ET?

What are the Key areas and the Topic' need to be Prepared under the Technical Paper and also how to prepare for the General aptitude Paper of Bhel ET.

12th August 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the key areas and the topics need to be prepared for BHEL Mechanical Engineering Exam Technical Paper? How to prepare for General Aptitude Paper of BHEL ET?

IMPORTANT TECHNICAL SUBJECTS AND APTITUDE TOPIC TO CRACK BHEL -ET-ECE 2011
1st September 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the key areas and the topics need to be prepared for BHEL Mechanical Engineering Exam Technical Paper? How to prepare for General Aptitude Paper of BHEL ET?

plz send me bhel syllabus for mechanical eng. traine in our email [email protected]
2nd September 2011, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous year question paper with solution in my mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?