26th July 2020, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of a Brand Management intern in Saatvic Software Solutions Private Limited?

I am looking forward to doing an internship of Brand Management in Saatvic Software Solutions Private Limited. So, I want to know about the roles and responsibilities of such interns. Can any of you kindly tell me about the roles and responsibilities?

28th July 2020, 02:40 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of a Brand Management intern in Saatvic Software Solutions Private Limited?

Roles and responsibilities of a Brand Management intern in Saatvic Software Solutions Private Limited as follows:-

1. You will have to work over SEM/SEO/Digital marketing works.

2. You will have to work over .NET programming areas.

3. You will have to complete MS-Word/MS-Excel tasks.

4. Troubleshooting and documentation.
28th July 2020, 01:30 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of a Brand Management intern in Saatvic Software Solutions Private Limited?

The roles and responsibilities of a Brand Management intern in Saatvic Software Solutions Private Limited is shared below:-

=)You would need to increasing engagement in every social media platform.
=)You have to work on quality content and brand value for the company.
=)You would need to provide innovative ideas that would set their product apart from the competition.
=)You have to develop highly effective marketing plans which can help in achieving profit and maximize the brand's long-term potential.
28th July 2020, 07:28 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Roles and responsibilities of a Brand Management intern in Saatvic Software Solutions Private Limited :-

1) You will be responsible for maintaining brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications and managing a portfolio of products.

2) You will be responsible for developing highly effective marketing plans through a deep understanding of the consumer and the brand's target market.

3) You have to work on quality content and brand value for the company.

4) You will be responsible for increasing engagement in every social media platform.

5) You will be responsible for handling brand management, different strategies for every 15 days for brand growth and business development.

Last date to apply for this internship is 9th August , 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?