4th September 2020, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Content Writing interns in Cannibals Media Pvt Ltd?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do an internship of Content Writing in Cannibals Media Pvt Ltd. If I get selected then what work I have to do? Can I know about the roles and responsibilities for this internship?

6th September 2020, 01:40 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Content Writing interns in Cannibals Media Pvt Ltd?

Roles and responsibilities of Content Writing interns in Cannibals Media Pvt Ltd is given below.

1. Candidate has to Research & write articles related to SaaS, Business, Software, Home Decor, Product Reviews etc.

2. Candidate has to write articles of more than 1500 words in 24-48 hours.

3. Candidate will get exposure to new technology, current affairs, news, etc.

4. Candidate has to write content which should be 100% unique & error-free.

Last date to apply for this internship is 18/9/2020.
6th September 2020, 01:26 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Content Writing interns in Cannibals Media Pvt Ltd?

The Roles and responsibilities of the Content Writing internship in the Cannibals Media Private Limited are given below.

==> Candidate will have to write 100% unique and error free content.

==> Candidate will get exposure to new technology, news and current affairs.

==> Candidate will have to write more than 1500 word articles in 24-48 hours.

==> Candidate will have to research and write articles related to SaaS, Software, Home Decor, Product Reviews and Business.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.cannibals.digital
6th September 2020, 04:34 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Roles and responsibilities of Content Writing interns in Cannibals Media Pvt Ltd :-

1) You have to research and write articles related to SaaS, Business, Software, Home Decor, Product Reviews etc.

2) You will be responsible for writing articles of more than 1500 words in 24-48 hours.

3) You will be responsible for writing unique and error-free content.

Last date to apply for this internship is 18 September,2020.
6th September 2020, 11:27 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Roles and responsibilities of Content Writing interns in Cannibals Media Pvt Ltd are as follows:-

1. You will have to develop articles of more than 1500 words in various areas such as Saas/technologies/business/product review and home decor etc. in 24-48 hours time duration.

2. Unique Content writing with genuine matter and bug-free.

3. Research and reviewing skills.

4. Articles development.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?