28th January 2018, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure followed to apply for senior internship in Kerala after BAMS?

I have completed my bams from a college in Karnataka..now I got my registration from TCMC, Trivandrum..now I am wishing to do a senior internship. How can I apply for that? What all are needed? Can you please answer me back soon as possible? Thank you!

9th February 2018, 03:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure followed to apply for senior internship in Kerala after BAMS?

Most of the internships are provided to the best candidates according to the academic qualification. If you have good academic qualification from a reputed college, then you won't face any problem in getting your internship done.

Just make sure you contact the concerned organisation directly or through any reference. You just need to contact them at the right time to get such opportunities.
30th July 2020, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure followed to apply for senior internship in Kerala after BAMS?

Procedures to apply senior house surgency in ayurveda after completing bams
7th September 2020, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BAMS in rguhs .Can I do my BAMS registration directly in kerala , without doing in karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?