24th January 2020, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Data Entry & Operations interns in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited Bangalore?

Dear friends, I am going to apply for an internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited Bangalore for Data Entry & Operations. I don't know what work I have to do over there. So, can I know about the roles and responsibilities for such interns in this company?

27th January 2020, 12:33 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Data Entry & Operations interns in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited Bangalore?

Roles and responsibilities of Data Entry & Operations interns in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited Bangalore :-

1) You will be responsible for preparing & maintaining various reports and performing data analysis on it.

2) You have to maintain daily records of work log book which you are performing on regular basis.

3) You will be responsible for ensuring assessment items.

4) You have to prepare the ingestion sheet and working on similar other tasks.

You may visit the following website for more information.
https://in.pearson.com/
27th January 2020, 12:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Data Entry & Operations interns in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited Bangalore?

The Roles and responsibilities of Data Entry & Operations internship in Pearson India education Services Private Limited, Bangalore are given below.

==> Candidate will have to prepare the ingestion sheet and work on similar other tasks.

==> Candidate will have to maintain records or log books of whatever tasks are performed.

==> Candidate will have to ensure assessment items and question images are formatted correctly.

==> Candidate will have to prepare & maintain various reports and perform data analysis.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is https://in.pearson.com/
27th January 2020, 05:40 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Data Entry & Operations interns in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited Bangalore identify the defects in business models and operations. Data Entry & Operations interns in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited Bangalore conduct research, investigate workflows, business procedures, and recommend changes.Operations analysts conduct internal audits. Data Entry & Operations interns in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited Bangalore coordinate with every department, meet with managers, and assess their work processes.

For more information visit on (https://in.pearson.com/)
28th January 2020, 03:29 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Roles and responsibilities of Data Entry & Operations interns in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited Bangalore as follows:-

1. Preparing & Maintaining of data reports.
2. Data analysis.
3. Ensuring work is done correctly and formated.
4. Preparation of various sheets.

Official Website: https://in.pearson.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?