1st February 2021, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Human Resources interns in Blue Rose Publishers Delhi

Hello everyone, can I know about the roles and responsibilities for an intern who is doing a Human Resources internship in Blue Rose Publishers Delhi? I want to do this internship, that is why I want to know about the roles and responsibilities.

3rd February 2021, 07:34 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Human Resources interns in Blue Rose Publishers Delhi

The Roles and responsibilities of the Human Resources internship in Blue Rose Publishers Delhi are given below.

==> Candidate will have to handle workforce planning and employment.

==> Candidate will have to maintain a healthy environment within an organization.

==> Candidate will have to conduct training sessions and process promotions and terminations.

==> Candidate will have to resolve grievances of the employees.

==> Candidate will have to maintain a healthy environment with an organization.

==> Candidate will have to maintain the employee record and handle the exit formality.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.bluerosepublishers.com
3rd February 2021, 09:22 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Human Resources interns in Blue Rose Publishers Delhi

Roles and responsibilities of Human Resources interns in Blue Rose Publishers Delhi is given below.

1. Candidate would be handling workforce planning and employment.

2. Candidate would be implementing recruitment strategies.

3. Candidate would be interviewing applicants and administering pre-employment assessments.

4. Candidate would be processing promotions and terminations.

5. Candidate would be conducting training sessions.

6. Candidate would be administering on-the-job training programs.

7. Candidate would be maintaining the attendance records.

Last date to apply for this internship is 15.2.2021.
5th February 2021, 11:47 AM
prynsh7

Roles and Responsibilities of Human Resources interns in Blue Rose Publishers Delhi are as follows:

Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:

1. Handling workforce planning and employment
2. Implementing recruitment strategies
3. Interviewing applicants and administering pre-employment assessments
4. Processing promotions and terminations
5. Conducting training sessions
6. Administering on-the-job training programs
7. Maintaining the attendance records
8. Maintaining records of employee participation in all training and development programs
9. Conducting and analyzing compensation (if any) of the employees
10. Resolving grievances of the employees
11. Maintaining a healthy environment within an organization
12. Maintaining the floor decorum
13. Maintaining the employee record
14. Handling the exit formality on the last day of the employee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?