26th July 2020, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Brand Management internship in Saatvic Software Solutions Private Limited?

Hi Sir, I have applied for a Brand Management internship in Saatvic Software Solutions Private Limited. I want to know about the selection criteria for this internship in this firm. I want to do this internship so I need to know about the selection criteria.

28th July 2020, 01:55 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Brand Management internship in Saatvic Software Solutions Private Limited?

Selection criteria for Brand Management internship in Saatvic Software Solutions Private Limited as follows:-

1. Skill Test ( It's an assessment to check the candidate's abilities in the various sections or to asks a variety of questions in different formats to see how candidates perform on-the-job tasks.)

2. Technical Round for product development and different kind of technologies experience and knowledge to work over various Company-owned technology products.

3. Final HR Interview.
28th July 2020, 01:42 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Brand Management internship in Saatvic Software Solutions Private Limited?

The selection criteria for Brand Management internship in Saatvic Software Solutions Private Limited is basically your knowledge, skills and performance during the interview.

The selection procedure for Brand Management internship in Saatvic Software Solutions Private Limited would be completed in 4 rounds and its mandatory to qualify each round.
=)HR Round
=)Operations Round
=)Online Skill Test
=)Advance Skill Test
28th July 2020, 03:58 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the criteria to get selected as Brand Management interns in Saatvic Software Solutions Private Limited .

1) You must have good knowledge in .NET

2) You should have good knowledge in Search Engine Marketing (SEM).

3) You must have experience in Digital Marketing.

4) You should have knowledge in Search Engine Optimization (SEO).

5) You have to be available for duration of 1 month.

6) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

Last date to apply for this internship is 9th August , 2020.
28th July 2020, 03:58 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Selection criteria for Brand Management internship in Saatvic Software Solutions Private Limited is given below-

1. Candidate will shortlisted on the basis of qualification, experience and certificates.

2. Shortlisted candidate will go through telephonic interview.

3. Final selection will be based on telephonic interview with HR.

Last date for application submission is 9/8/2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?