26th July 2020, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to AutoCAD Designing interns in Invent Grid India Private Limited Bhubaneswar?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to apply for an internship of AutoCAD Designing in Invent Grid India Private Limited Bhubaneswar. Before that, I want to know how much stipend I will get as an intern in this company? Kindly let me know about the stipend. Thank you!

28th July 2020, 03:01 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to AutoCAD Designing interns in Invent Grid India Private Limited Bhubaneswar?

Company Name:-Invent Grid India Private Limited Bhubaneshwar

Intern-Role:-AutoCAD Designing Interns.

The stipend is offered to AutoCAD Designing interns in Invent Grid India Private Limited Bhubaneswar is around INR 5000 per month. Based on your interview performance and skillset to meet the business requirements.

28th July 2020, 10:07 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to AutoCAD Designing interns in Invent Grid India Private Limited Bhubaneswar?

The stipend which is offered to AutoCAD Designing internship in Invent Grid India Private Limited Bhubaneswar is Rs.5000 per month for the duration of 3 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 9th August 2020 and there are total 2 vacancies available. The skills required to apply for this internship are a candidate must have the good knowledge of AutoCAD, SolidWorks and Catia.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.inventgrid.in

28th July 2020, 01:15 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for AutoCAD Designing internship in Invent Grid India Private Limited Bhubaneswar will get per month stipend of Rs.5,000.

The AutoCAD Designing internship in Invent Grid India Private Limited Bhubaneswar will be of 3 months duration.

28th July 2020, 02:52 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get a stipend of Rs. 5,000/- per month as AutoCAD Designing interns in Invent Grid India Private Limited Bhubaneswar.

Duration of this internship is 3 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 9th August , 2020.

28th July 2020, 03:54 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

stipend of 5000/ month for 3 month will be offered to AutoCAD Designing interns in Invent Grid India Private Limited Bhubaneswar.

Last date to apply for this internship is 9 August 2020.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?