5th August 2020, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria Psychology Mental Health internship in Jan Elaaj Delhi?

Hi everyone, can any of you let me know about the selection criteria in Jan Elaaj Delhi for Psychology Mental Health internship program? I want to apply for such an internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

7th August 2020, 12:26 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria Psychology Mental Health internship in Jan Elaaj Delhi?

Selection criteria Psychology Mental Health internship in Jan Elaaj Delhi is given below-

1. Candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of previous experience and academic.

2. Shortlisted candidate will go through interview.

3. Final selection will be done on the basis of interview.

For more details you can visit-
https://www.janelaaj.com/
7th August 2020, 03:20 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria Psychology Mental Health internship in Jan Elaaj Delhi?

Selection criteria Psychology Mental Health internship in Jan Elaaj Delhi are as follows:-

1. Skill Test.

2. Business Communication Round.

3. HR Interview.
7th August 2020, 07:32 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the criteria to get selected as Psychology Mental Health interns in Jan Elaaj Delhi .

1) You must have good knowledge in Bioinformatics.

2) You should have good knowledge of research on gamification for detecting mental health disorders.

3) You must have knowledge of defining a clear approach to integrate with ML/DL models .

4) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

5) You have to be available for duration of 3 months .

6) You should have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

7) You must be from Delhi and neighboring cities.

For more details, you can refer the below official link :-
https://www.janelaaj.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?