24th April 2017, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and procedure to do PhD in Psychology & Mental Health from top college under Delhi University and JNU?

I am master in Psychology holder and want to do PhD in Psychology & Mental Health from top college under Delhi University and JNU. Please tell me procedure of admission and eligibility criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Ph.D in Psychology is taught in JNU, Delhi?
  2. Whether PhD in Psychology is offered in JNU, Delhi?
  3. How to do Ph.D in Psychology after completing MSc Mental Health Nursing?
  4. How to become a psychologist? what are the degrees to be completed? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Does JNU offer PhD in Biotechnology course? Admission procedure and eligibility to study?
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in English in JNU?
  7. Eligibility to study PhD(Psychology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  8. How to do Ph.D in Psychology & Mental Health after MA in Psychology? What is the fee structure and duration to do it? List of universities providing this course in Hyderabad?
  9. Admission procedure and eligibility to study M.Com in JNU for B.Com graduate of Delhi University?
  10. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Social Psychology and Mental Health Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Detailed information, percentage criteria and best college to study PhD through JNU PhD entrance exam?
  12. Admission procedure and eligibility to study PhD(Bio Mechanics) in Delhi University?
  13. What is the procedure and fee of MCA in JNU or DU?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria and selection criteria for doing Ph.D in organisational psychology?
  15. How to become a Psychologist in India? What are educational qualification requirements?
  16. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD Psychology course in Harvard University?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam of JNU (Delhi) or Delhi University?
  18. Procedure to get admission in University of Delhi to do PhD after M.Sc Anthropology? Eligibility criteria and syllabus of entrance exam?
25th April 2017, 10:39 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to do PhD in Psychology & Mental Health from top college under Delhi University and JNU?

It is very good that you are planning for your Ph.D course after the completion of Masters degree course.
To apply for the Ph.D course, candidates must have to complete their Masters degree course from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it.
After that apply for the UGC NET examination. Once you qualify in the NET examination, you can take admission in a reputed University to pursue Ph.D course.
25th April 2017, 11:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to do PhD in Psychology & Mental Health from top college under Delhi University and JNU?

You must have masters degree in the given discipline with at least 55% marks to become eligible to apply for admission in Ph.D programme. You need to apply on a prescribed format, when there is a notification.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.
26th April 2017, 03:04 PM
kalamrockz

In order to get admission in PhD in Psychology & Mental Health from top colleges under DU and JNU is that you should have scored a minimum of 55% in aggregate.

The procedure is such that the candidate will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the prospective institute you wish to get admission in. After clearing the examination, you will have to clear an interview round and then can get admission in the institute to carry on with your studies further.
12th July 2017, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do PhD in psychology without having psychology as your graduate and post graduate subjects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?